Thursday, September 27, 2012

Random!

Ok!  I was literally just sitting here eating my lunch and I had this thought....

For lunch today I got a salad from a salad bar and brought it back to work to eat.  You know when you go to the salad bar you put a little of this and a little of that.  Well, I was eating a little of this and that and I just had the strangest combo on my fork.



Chicken and Egg in one bite.  Is that weird to anyone else?  Does that immediately conjure up the "What came first?  The chicken or the egg?" discussion in your head.  Is it okay to eat the 2 together when you don't know which came first?  I just don't know how I feel about it!  I'm sure I'll eat it anyway!

Hmmmmm.

Remember to check out the sale at Sven's this weekend!!!


Have a Great Day!

Lisa B

No comments:

Post a Comment