Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Missing!

Hi everyone!

I know I haven't posted at all this week and I hate to give you excuses, but....

I threw out my back and it really hurts!  You might be saying "What does that have to do with posting?".  Well, it's hard to get dressed in the morning and all I want to do is be comfortable.  This does not make for the best pictures or feelings of confidence in how I look.  To tell you the truth I am feeling really sorry for myself!

Another honest moment....

I  have gained a little weight back and am feeling sorry for myself about that too!

Do you ever have those moments when you are feeling down and you don't like how you look in any pictures? 

So...

I had a PT appointment today to get my back back in order!  I also went back to Slimgenics to get my waistline in order!!

Hopefully, I will be feeling more positive in the days to come!

Here are some pictures from the shores of Lake Superior to tide you over.



Dress: Anthropolgie (new, but not on the website)

Have a great day!

Lisa B

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hope you're feeling better! I had a friend who threw his back out and he told me that he was literally crawling around on his hands and knees at home because he could not stand up straight, eek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like that on Monday. Doing better today! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete