Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sunday Dress

Happy Thursday almost Friday!  This week has been crawling along!

Today I thought I would feature a dress that I wear on most Sunday's (not all, that would be weird!).  This dress is so easy to throw on and is a nice airy fabric.  So, when it's hot outside, I stay cool!  When it's too cool, I just pop a cardi over it and I'm good to go.  The best part about this dress is that it's from Target!  Gotta love Target!





Dress: Target (old)
Sweater: Gap (Similar)

Apparently I don't wear shoes on Sunday's either! 

You would think a girl would move the vase and try to not get the electrical outlet in the pic!

Also, head on over to Respect the Shoes, the wonderful Lisa included me in her Summer Staples post!
Have a great day and thanks for reading!

Lisa B

1 comment:

  1. Dresses are perfect for this crazy hot summer - I've purchased some really cute ones from Target too! Love the blue and the print :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete